PARENT COMMITMENT AGREEMENT
- Cooperate with Sprouting to Success, Inc and its standards and guidelines.
- Tuition payments being made according to the Financial Policy, unless special arrangements were made beforehand.
- Whenever payments become more than two months behind, we agree to withdraw our children from school, if asked to do so.
- We realize that exceptions to this rule may be granted only after we have made a personal appeal to the school.
- Hereby invest authority in the school to discipline our child as necessary.
- We further agree that we will cooperate and discipline our child in the home as needed.
- If a problem/situation arises, we should, in no case, complain to other people not directly related to the problem, but with Christian love and prayer will register our concerns with appreciate staff member.
- Cooperate in keeping doctrinal and denominationalism out of the school at all times, endeavoring “to preserve the unity of the Spirit.”
- Hereby give permission for our child to go on scheduled field trips and other school sponsored activities.
- Give our cooperation and support through:
- 30 volunteer hours per school year ($90/30 hr contract)
- Enrollment $400.oo
- Re-Enrollment $100.oo
- Diagnostic Testing (Pre and Post) $500.00
Parents are required to submit 10 hrs or contribute $30 per quarter.
Families with multiple children 5 hrs/$15 each additional child
- 3 major fundraisers each year
Parent must meet the minimum requirement or $50 amount donation each fundraiser.
Families with multiple children will be required to do extra.
- Mandatory SAT Testing at $200.oo per child
- Awards fee at $100 per family (Includes mother, father, and child(student))
Families with multiple children $20 each additional child
- Respect the school’s right to dismiss any student who does not:
- Respect and observe spiritual and/or behavioral standards
- Cooperate in its educational goals
- Respect the school’s right to dismiss any student whose parent(s), as part of the essential contribution body, is not in cooperation Sprouting to Success, Inc spiritual or educational goals.
- In case of emergency, when we cannot be reached, we give the school our permission to call our family doctor, or seek other medical help, if there is no family doctor or he/she is not available.